Search found 6 matches
- Sun Mar 09, 2025 12:34 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Hood soft top
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13309
Re: Hood soft top
The external point is a good shout Mike. Making drain channels would be a massive issue I think. Does anyone know if RV8s had internal drain channels?
- Sat Mar 08, 2025 9:03 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Hood soft top
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13309
Hood soft top
A while back I ended up using my roadster over the summer with a torn hood on both sides just behind the side window.
It lives in a garage so getting it damp wasn't a massive issue in the short term. I have a BGT I use over the winter.
It was brilliant on one level, it was just like having a ...
It lives in a garage so getting it damp wasn't a massive issue in the short term. I have a BGT I use over the winter.
It was brilliant on one level, it was just like having a ...
- Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:35 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Wanted Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6488
Re: Wanted Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster
Surely someone must know someone who owns a rubber bumper roadster in Pageant blue?
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:05 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Defending the 'ubiquitous' MGB.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14922
Re: Defending the 'ubiquitous' MGB.
Feel I have to defend CCW a bit as I do work for them!
They carry my column on looking after and re-building my MGBs, plus main features ed David Simister owns a BGT so whatever one article may make you think there is much MGB love within CCW.
Journalists have to compare things from many ...
They carry my column on looking after and re-building my MGBs, plus main features ed David Simister owns a BGT so whatever one article may make you think there is much MGB love within CCW.
Journalists have to compare things from many ...
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:49 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Wanted Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6488
Wanted Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster
I'm looking for someone who owns a rubber bumper roadster in Pageant Blue please, on which to base a model of an MGB.
It does not have to be roadworthy at this exact moment (we all have periods when our cars are off the road, I know!) but if you own a Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster please get ...
It does not have to be roadworthy at this exact moment (we all have periods when our cars are off the road, I know!) but if you own a Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster please get ...
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:29 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: MGB driver with Excel skills
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11505
Re: MGB driver with Excel skills
Excel is the devil's software John! I have to admit I do my tables in word and cut and paste them into excel...