Hi Pete and George,
Thanks for your replies, both very much appreciated!
Just to pick up on a few of the points made, I trained as a mechanic (although I've never done it professionally) and a coachtrimmer, so I'm going to be quite happy doing mechanical and trim work myself. Bodywork I've not ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: 1966 Roadster Value
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7958
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: 1966 Roadster Value
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7958
1966 Roadster Value
Hi...
I know this is a 'how long is a bit of string' question, but i need a ball park value for an MGB I'm looking to buy.
It's a 1966 roadster in old english white with knock on wires. It has a switch for an OD, so I'm guessing one is present. The body is generally very sound (from what I've seen ...
I know this is a 'how long is a bit of string' question, but i need a ball park value for an MGB I'm looking to buy.
It's a 1966 roadster in old english white with knock on wires. It has a switch for an OD, so I'm guessing one is present. The body is generally very sound (from what I've seen ...