General out and about around the sunny lanes of West Cornwall.... here's a pic. overlooking Porthtowan Beach.
[attachment=0]30 Aug 2016 at Porthtowan (3).jpg[/attachment]
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:06 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: What did you do with your MG over the weekend.
- Replies: 56
- Views: 113238
- Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:50 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hello from stirling FK8
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14085
Re: Hello from stirling FK8
Hi again Trevor - looks like your MG Specialist needs a crash course in pre sales preparation !! The steering issue could have been much more serious but thankfully you are still around to tell the tale. No doubt you are in process of giving the car a full shakedown now. I'm based down in the far ...
- Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hello from stirling FK8
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14085
Re: Hello from stirling FK8
Welcome to this forum Trevor ... only just recently joined myself having acquired my first MGB , a '71 Roadster. Enjoy the fettling and tinkering with what seems to be a very well engineered classic designed for relatively easy maintenance . Hopefully the more experienced and knowledgeable members ...
- Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:46 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hello from West Cornwall...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11855
Re: Hello from West Cornwall...
Thanks Graham / David. I too am a fan of the recessed grill , in fact just had the one on the car refurbished as per previous photo and have a couple of 'tlc required' spare ones !
I may well meet Nigel in due course Graham - I'm attending a few of the Cornish Shows over the summer.
Yes David ...
I may well meet Nigel in due course Graham - I'm attending a few of the Cornish Shows over the summer.
Yes David ...
- Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hello from West Cornwall...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11855
Hello from West Cornwall...
Jim from Illogan Cornwall here .... having joined the club thought it appropriate to introduce myself and the car.
I recently acquired UDL228K , a '71 Roadster with the 'infamous' recessed grill . Have always hankered after a 60s/70s roadster and being retired now , decided to tick another item off ...
I recently acquired UDL228K , a '71 Roadster with the 'infamous' recessed grill . Have always hankered after a 60s/70s roadster and being retired now , decided to tick another item off ...