Must be of interest on here........
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C860954
Ian
Search found 26 matches
- Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bargain (?) MGB GT Leather seats £125
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16479
- Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: AStrali MGB Boss for sale SOLD
- Replies: 0
- Views: 15830
AStrali MGB Boss for sale SOLD
Now not needed as swapped wheel over to TR8 (yes I have still got a steering wheel on the B!).
Also fits Morgan plus 8.
Boxed and £10 plus P&P probably £3.00
Thanks
Ian
Also fits Morgan plus 8.
Boxed and £10 plus P&P probably £3.00
Thanks
Ian
- Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
- Replies: 22
- Views: 38603
Re: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
Passed MOT just needed new rear brake cylinders and a new NSF wheel bearing.
Running fine if a little tricky to start sometimes.
Result methinks......
Running fine if a little tricky to start sometimes.
Result methinks......
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:50 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
- Replies: 22
- Views: 38603
Re: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
Well not too bad
Failed MOT on NSR brake binding (handbrake) and excessive play in front wheel bearings.
Might be fixed/Passed tomorrow........
Now to get the TR7 V8 running properly and mot'd...........projects!
Failed MOT on NSR brake binding (handbrake) and excessive play in front wheel bearings.
Might be fixed/Passed tomorrow........
Now to get the TR7 V8 running properly and mot'd...........projects!
- Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:22 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
- Replies: 22
- Views: 38603
Re: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
So............
Could be up for MOT this week, think all MOT things are sorted.
Door locks still a pain, but can now lock passenger door from inside.
Polishing next! And i've decided it is Carmine Red - I'm a bit colour blind
.
Ian
Could be up for MOT this week, think all MOT things are sorted.
Door locks still a pain, but can now lock passenger door from inside.
Polishing next! And i've decided it is Carmine Red - I'm a bit colour blind
.
Ian
- Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31576
Re: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
.................but they are out of stock!
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31576
Re: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
Thanks
Think ive found some a bit cheaper at another supplier...........still £50 for nuts!!
All my bits done now bar sorting door locks out, but I might put in for MOT anyway next week.
Ian
Think ive found some a bit cheaper at another supplier...........still £50 for nuts!!
All my bits done now bar sorting door locks out, but I might put in for MOT anyway next week.
Ian
- Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:37 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31576
Re: LE Alloy Wheels v Triumph Stag alloys
Well Ive sold the 6 inch Minilites for exactly what I paid for them, and obtained a set of genuine LE wheels - albeit courier firm booked to collect has failed twice to collect so far.
Does anyone know the spec/size of wheel nut I'll need - assuming I cant use the standard ones holding the Rostyles ...
Does anyone know the spec/size of wheel nut I'll need - assuming I cant use the standard ones holding the Rostyles ...
- Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:13 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
- Replies: 22
- Views: 38603
Re: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
Thanks Peter
I tried to cheat but the end of both in inners is frayed so I can't even put original back in- will keep trying! I had a peg and yearned for something better!
AND my choke was routed in from top of carbs through the end of the bracket that also secures the throttle cable, on the ...
I tried to cheat but the end of both in inners is frayed so I can't even put original back in- will keep trying! I had a peg and yearned for something better!
AND my choke was routed in from top of carbs through the end of the bracket that also secures the throttle cable, on the ...
- Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:57 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
- Replies: 22
- Views: 38603
Re: Bought a Feb 1980 BGT.....Vermillion Red in colour
New carbs on, as is the fuel pressure regulator - car now runs sweetly without the fuel leakage.
Any tips on how to get to and undo the choke cable at the dash, I have released the radio/heater section but all my 20mm spanners are too long to undo the nut when I've got purchase on it?
I have heard ...
Any tips on how to get to and undo the choke cable at the dash, I have released the radio/heater section but all my 20mm spanners are too long to undo the nut when I've got purchase on it?
I have heard ...