Hi Markus,
or try Döpper Profile in Germany.
http://www.doepper-profile.de/
Cheers Thomas
Search found 9 matches
- Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:29 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Hardtop lower window seal
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5794
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Classic Car Show
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13604
Re: Classic Car Show
I´m there on Sunday...together with 7 friends from Germany.
- Mon May 02, 2016 5:44 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: SU or Hardi fuel pump
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8187
Re: SU or Hardi fuel pump
Hi Dave,
I´m using the Hardi pumps on my roadster for 8 years and on my GT V8 for 6 years with no problems. They have a wonderful ticking like the SU.
Thomas
I´m using the Hardi pumps on my roadster for 8 years and on my GT V8 for 6 years with no problems. They have a wonderful ticking like the SU.
Thomas
- Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:12 am
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Use of Minilite replica wheels and balancing problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19448
Re: Use of Minilite replica wheels and balancing problems
Hi Roger, my GT has also Minilites and I had the same problem. I bought smaller track rod ends from MGB Hive and it works perfect. Thomas
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Fitting a works style hard top
- Replies: 12
- Views: 38358
Re: Fitting a works style hard top
...and mine in black.
- Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Castor correction kit
- Replies: 12
- Views: 38324
Re: Castor correction kit
Thank you Peter for your brilliant explanation.
- Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Castor correction kit
- Replies: 12
- Views: 38324
Re: Castor correction kit
What’s about high speed driving? Is the roadholding acceptable or is it more “sensible” than the original setting?
- Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: What did you do with your MG over the weekend.
- Replies: 56
- Views: 113247
Re: What did you do with your MG over the weekend.
I´m just building a new garage for the GT V8 and hope to be ready next weekend.
- Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Batteries
- Replies: 11
- Views: 57210
Re: Batteries
I´m using two 12V 36AH in parallel since 19 years and it works perfectly. They are cheap and last for 6 to 7 years. You only have to measure the battery compartment.