Hi everyone,
Whilst at MGFest26 Brands Hatch, a fellow MGB owner wandered up to me and asked about the Fire Extinguisher I carry in my Roadster. I couldn't remember the details, but on the off chance he is looks at this forum, I thought I would post the details here. It is 'Fire Safety Stick' which ...
Search found 6 matches
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:13 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: MGFest26 Fire Extinguisher & Soft PVC Restorer
- Replies: 0
- Views: 77
- Wed Nov 19, 2025 10:55 am
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Fog light
- Replies: 29
- Views: 416643
Re: Fog light
Good morning,
Just for interest I fitted two Lucas fog lights underneath the the chrome bumper of my 1974 Roadster. I have been lucky in sourcing two 159SA rocker switches with illumination: 30429A Green Heated Rear Window and 34196B Amber Fog Light. I re-purposed the green switch for my Lucas LR14 ...
Just for interest I fitted two Lucas fog lights underneath the the chrome bumper of my 1974 Roadster. I have been lucky in sourcing two 159SA rocker switches with illumination: 30429A Green Heated Rear Window and 34196B Amber Fog Light. I re-purposed the green switch for my Lucas LR14 ...
- Tue May 11, 2021 5:36 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: MGB ownership longevity
- Replies: 13
- Views: 40833
Re: MGB ownership longevity
Just checked when I acquired my second MGB.......... 10th February 1979..............so over 42 years.........time flies!
- Tue May 11, 2021 5:29 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: replacement front anti roll bar
- Replies: 12
- Views: 39233
Re: replacement front anti roll bar
Just a follow up to my post earlier to advise the 5/8" 'angled' ARB from a rubber bumpered GT fits on a chrome bumber roadster without any issues. I also found I could re-use the 9/16" locator end stops by inserting suitably sized spacers between the two halves and fitting slightly longer bolts ...
- Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:06 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: replacement front anti roll bar
- Replies: 12
- Views: 39233
Re: replacement front anti roll bar
Good morning all, I hope everyone is well. Sorry to drag this subject up but I am hopeful some informed advice is available. I bought a second hand GT 5/8" front antiroll bar of Ebay to replace the 9/16" one on my 1974 chrome bumper roadster. However I have just realised the replacement is from a ...
- Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:06 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: spot/fog lights
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13213
Re: spot/fog lights
Hi Frank, Front Fog Lamps (BHA 4399) and Long Range Driving Lamps (57H 5322) are listed as options in the February 1977 parts manual along with brackets (BHH 286 & 287) for mounting through the radiator grille. The line drawing appears to depict the rear mounted Lucas type. Further inspection also ...