Search found 19 matches

by Stuart Adams
Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:10 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
Replies: 3
Views: 9023

Re: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath

Hi Dave, that's great thank you - I will be there, in fact I was speaking to Dave at V8 Conversions the other week who also gave me the heads up. Hope to see you there!
Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:52 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
Replies: 3
Views: 9023

Sanspeed / Bexleyheath

Hi, I have just returned from having my '62 Roadster tuned on the rolling road at Sanspeed in Bexleyheath. Peter Sansom spent a long time on the car - and I now have my missing 10BHP back! and the car is running beautifully, I can really recommend them for any members in the South East.
Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Chrome Plating
Replies: 2
Views: 7669

Re: Chrome Plating

Hi Graham, that's great thank you -much appreciated, I will give them a call and let you know how I get on. Regards Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 am
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Chrome Plating
Replies: 2
Views: 7669

Chrome Plating

I have a couple of bits and pieces that I need to get re-chrome plated, can anyone recommend a company, they are small enough to post so distance in UK is no object. Thank you.
Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:58 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: What did you do with your MG over the weekend.
Replies: 56
Views: 113217

Re: What did you do with your MG over the weekend.

I started my '62 Roadster and ran up to temperature, but did not take it off the drive and the council (for once!) decided to un-load what looked like the majority of Kents' salt distribution for the winter outside our house, as we live in a dead end it is going nowhere quickly!
by Stuart Adams
Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:29 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: LMG Bexleyheath
Replies: 6
Views: 14078

Re: LMG Bexleyheath

Hi Dave, no not yet as I have been struck with the dreaded flu! But will be sure to call them next week, i'll let you know how I get on, thanks again.
Stuarty
by Stuart Adams
Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: LMG Bexleyheath
Replies: 6
Views: 14078

Re: LMG Bexleyheath

Hi Dave, that's gret thank you, I shall give him a call.
Cheers, Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: LMG Bexleyheath
Replies: 6
Views: 14078

Re: LMG Bexleyheath

Hi Patrick, thanks very much for your reply - much appreciated. As you say the rolling road is optimal and I did look at CCK but they are near the coast and a little too far for this, so I think i'll contact Andy in the New Year, and let you know how I get on.
Have a great Christmas
Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: LMG Bexleyheath
Replies: 6
Views: 14078

LMG Bexleyheath

Hi everyone, I will need to get my 62 B roadster tuned in the New Year and my nearest recommended specialist are LMG at Bexleyheath - have any other members used them?
Many thanks
Stuart
by Stuart Adams
Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: Cold Starting
Replies: 3
Views: 9465

Re: Cold Starting

Hi George, I have tweaked the choke as in the manual and I don't think the jets were opening as they should - I have just started from cold and it was virtually on the button, so thanks for your help.
Stuart