Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
- Replies: 17
- Views: 328428
Re: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
Fascinating stuff Ian. The prototype HBL 124D was originally a chelsea grey (not many of them left!) roadster GHN3/9359 so a fair bit earlier than yours. I wonder what the production records at Gaydon say? Thanks for posting.
- Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:48 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
- Replies: 17
- Views: 328428
Re: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
Thanks Ian.
I wondered whether it was HBL125D which appears in the background of a photo in Bill Price's Competition book (page 196) as HBL 124D was the Pininfarina prototype.
Please let us know what you find out. You are a lucky fella!!
Richard
I wondered whether it was HBL125D which appears in the background of a photo in Bill Price's Competition book (page 196) as HBL 124D was the Pininfarina prototype.
Please let us know what you find out. You are a lucky fella!!
Richard
- Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:38 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
- Replies: 17
- Views: 328428
Re: Pre Production Prototype MGB GT
Hi Ian
That's amazing as I didn't know that such a car exists.
Is there any chance that you could advise what the registration number is?
I hope Don comes back with something for you.
Richard
That's amazing as I didn't know that such a car exists.
Is there any chance that you could advise what the registration number is?
I hope Don comes back with something for you.
Richard