Search found 382 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:49 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: MX5 into MGB GT engine swap
- Replies: 39
- Views: 136505
Re: MX5 into MGB GT engine swap
You are getting there

- Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:39 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: MGB shuddering and misfiring
- Replies: 3
- Views: 62
Re: MGB shuddering and misfiring
TBH it could be many things - Condenser/Coil these 2 will make it worse once they get warm.
check the little hose ends on the pipe fitted between the distributor and carb this adjusts the advance
Paul
check the little hose ends on the pipe fitted between the distributor and carb this adjusts the advance
Paul
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: MGB shuddering and misfiring
- Replies: 3
- Views: 62
Re: MGB shuddering and misfiring
Points or electronic ignition Remy?
Have you checked the Leads, Rotor Arm and dizzy cap?
there is also an earth wire inside the distributor going from the dizzy body to the moving plate.
is the heater valve leaking? this is directly above the distributor.
Paul
Have you checked the Leads, Rotor Arm and dizzy cap?
there is also an earth wire inside the distributor going from the dizzy body to the moving plate.
is the heater valve leaking? this is directly above the distributor.
Paul
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 7:38 pm
- Forum: Forum Support
- Topic: Software Update
- Replies: 4
- Views: 885
Re: Software Update
Hi Chris,
I have adjusted the quota as after I added a couple of photos it stopped me adding any further.
To add a photo into a post like above. The file must be smaller than 3mb as that is the limit set. File types allowed = gif,jpeg,jpg,png
Click Attachments below the preview/submit buttons next ...
I have adjusted the quota as after I added a couple of photos it stopped me adding any further.
To add a photo into a post like above. The file must be smaller than 3mb as that is the limit set. File types allowed = gif,jpeg,jpg,png
Click Attachments below the preview/submit buttons next ...
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 6:53 pm
- Forum: Forum Support
- Topic: Software Update
- Replies: 4
- Views: 885
Re: Software Update
Any photo can be added to a post as long as it is under 3mb
Well it could, but I will look into it for you as I cannot currently add one. Which is strange as I did the other day

Well it could, but I will look into it for you as I cannot currently add one. Which is strange as I did the other day
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 9:09 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Rear hub oil seals
- Replies: 2
- Views: 109
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 7:53 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: There she blows
- Replies: 3
- Views: 628
Re: There she blows
Have you changed the oil cap?
Should be vented type
I'm sure there will be more ideas soon.
Welcome to the forum
Paul
Should be vented type
I'm sure there will be more ideas soon.
Welcome to the forum
Paul
- Tue Jun 09, 2026 4:47 pm
- Forum: Forum Support
- Topic: Software Update
- Replies: 4
- Views: 885
Software Update
Another Software update was administered this afternoon.
Should you notice anything missing/ not working please let me know.
Regards
Paul
Should you notice anything missing/ not working please let me know.
Regards
Paul
- Fri May 29, 2026 2:40 pm
- Forum: Forum Support
- Topic: Apologies
- Replies: 0
- Views: 793
Apologies
Sorry to everyone who hashad a few emails today regarding test's
The forum stopped sending out notifications via Email after the upgrade.
However I think I have got it fixed now.
Regards
Paul
The forum stopped sending out notifications via Email after the upgrade.
However I think I have got it fixed now.
Regards
Paul
- Wed May 27, 2026 10:22 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Looking for Downton MGB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 653