1968 BGT , I would like to change the front discs and pads
Any recommendations?
It has standard discs and pads fitted (a 10 year old set) I would like to get a bit of an improvement on the brakes without fitting a servo.
I fitted some standard ones to a Roadster the other year that squealed ever ...
Search found 5 matches
- Thu May 23, 2019 4:33 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: I would like to change the front discs and pads, upgrade?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7025
- Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Trophy exhust from Moss
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8561
Re: Trophy exhust from Moss
An update, I have emailed with photos technical at Moss and phoned them they have told me they would forward onto supplier.as yet no reply its only been 4 Weeks.
There technical man told me to fit some spacers under engine mounts to lift up the exhaust!
I have also emailed Moss USA and had a full ...
There technical man told me to fit some spacers under engine mounts to lift up the exhaust!
I have also emailed Moss USA and had a full ...
- Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:20 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Trophy exhust from Moss
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8561
Trophy exhust from Moss
Has anyone fitted a Trophy exhust to a chrome bumper BGT.
I had to mod all the brackets and still to low at manifold end.
I had to mod all the brackets and still to low at manifold end.
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:00 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: will Moss 7 bladed fan bolt on without drilling?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5492
Re: will Moss 7 bladed fan bolt on without drilling?
Thanks for comments,
Wanted to give the engine every chance. I recently fitted the Moss tourist trophy exhaust and the KN induction kit car runs and breaths so much better.
I will have a look at the Moss shroud
Wanted to give the engine every chance. I recently fitted the Moss tourist trophy exhaust and the KN induction kit car runs and breaths so much better.
I will have a look at the Moss shroud
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:29 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: will Moss 7 bladed fan bolt on without drilling?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5492
will Moss 7 bladed fan bolt on without drilling?
Has anyone fitted a Moss 7 bladed fan?
I have asked Moss technical if it will bolt straight on without drilling new holes like the one from the mgoc.
They did not know
I have asked Moss technical if it will bolt straight on without drilling new holes like the one from the mgoc.
They did not know