I suggest you try Hardy Engineering at Leatherhead. It's an outfit run by classic enthusiasts and I'm sure they'll be able to help.
They've recently done a gearbox rebuild (5 speed LT77) for my V8 conversion and I'm likely to get them to change my diff ratio in due course.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: MGB Salisbury axle rebuild
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13475
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:01 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Webasto sunroof
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8539
Re: Webasto sunroof
My 1977 BGT (soon to become a V8, but that's another story!) has a Webasto sun-roof and I'm very pleased with it. I believe that it is an original factory or dealer fitted item.
After 42 years, it works well and it's certainly not showing any signs of letting in water. Wind noise is non-existent ...
After 42 years, it works well and it's certainly not showing any signs of letting in water. Wind noise is non-existent ...
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: MGB Tacho (Rev counter)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 24317
Re: MGB Tacho (Rev counter)
Another company to consider is Speedograph Richfield of Nottingham. I've just had my 1977 (RVC) Tacho converted by them to operate correctly with the V8 engine which will soon sit under my bonnet. They charged just £55 plus postage and VAT, which I thought was reasonable. They did the job and had ...