This is the unit I have:
Caliber Audio Technology CA75.2BT 2-Channel headstage 75 W
Vehicle Wiring Products don't seem to have it listed, but a quick look finds it here:
https://www.sotel.de/en/Audio-Mp3-Car-HiFi/Car-HiFi/Autoamplifier/Caliber-CA75-2BT-2channels-50W-car-audio-amplifier.html ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hidden Music Source
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27805
- Wed May 08, 2019 7:34 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hello,
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6349
Hello,
Hello everyone, I have just joined as have been pondering the purchase of a B , to add to the collection and also hopeful of being able to find one of the B's that my dad used to own, could be a nice surprise to find it and reunite.
I grew up with one in the family, and have fond memories of being ...
I grew up with one in the family, and have fond memories of being ...
- Wed May 08, 2019 7:27 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Hidden Music Source
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27805
Re: Hidden Music Source
Hi, I have fitted a bluetooth reciever in one of my other vehicles, which sits behind a panel in the dash, and connects to the already fitted speakers. You need a suitable phone with either a radio app, or music stored on it to be able to play anything though. I also have a hidden switch to isolate ...