it just didn't work.....
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jul 01, 2025 7:49 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: 1978 Dual Line Brake Servo Rebuild
- Replies: 9
- Views: 312299
Re: 1978 Dual Line Brake Servo Rebuild
Get a new servo. I replaced mine as it was not working. After fitting new one I thought I would like to see what was wrong with the old. Nothing....
it just didn't work.....
it just didn't work.....
- Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Overdrive HELP
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7806
Overdrive HELP
Hi all,
I am a bit worried about my overdrive.
The O/D did not work and I traced it to the solenoid.
Ordered parts inc filters/o rings and set about replacing.
All was well until I dropped the gauze filter. Sitting on top were parts of a thrust bearing.
See picture
I reassembled everything as ...
I am a bit worried about my overdrive.
The O/D did not work and I traced it to the solenoid.
Ordered parts inc filters/o rings and set about replacing.
All was well until I dropped the gauze filter. Sitting on top were parts of a thrust bearing.
See picture
I reassembled everything as ...