Really sorry to hear this he must be devastated, I know I would be.
Hope he gets some good news and it is recovered.
Search found 148 matches
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:29 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Stolen MGB
- Replies: 1
- Views: 60
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 7:47 am
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: SU fuel pumps ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 126
Re: SU fuel pumps ?
I still have my SU pump on my ‘66 quite happy with it - if it isn’t broke don’t fix it - so in my opinion yes it is worth refurbishing.
- Fri Apr 24, 2026 9:16 am
- Forum: Parts For Sale/Wanted
- Topic: Wanted - Pair of original sun visors
- Replies: 0
- Views: 73
Wanted - Pair of original sun visors
Has anyone an original pair of sun visors in good condition to fit a 1966 MGB Roadster that they want to sell?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
- Wed Jan 28, 2026 5:49 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Complete Restoration - Garage Recommendations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 21941
Re: Complete Restoration - Garage Recommendations
If it is not too far for you I would recommend using Colne Classics,
B1 Seaden Court
Gorse Lane Industrial Estate
Clacton-On-Sea
CO15 4XN.
Simon’s work is second to none and over the years has carried out a lot of quality work for many MG Owners.
B1 Seaden Court
Gorse Lane Industrial Estate
Clacton-On-Sea
CO15 4XN.
Simon’s work is second to none and over the years has carried out a lot of quality work for many MG Owners.
- Sun Dec 14, 2025 8:31 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Carburetor Hose
- Replies: 4
- Views: 61579
Re: Carburetor Hose
Oopps, I stand corrected I read the message wrong I was indeed talking about the float connectivity and not the crankcase breather 
I will get my coat……
I will get my coat……
- Sat Dec 13, 2025 7:37 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Carburetor Hose
- Replies: 4
- Views: 61579
Re: Carburetor Hose
Fuel in one on left, the other one on the right is the overspill in case the floats get stuck this attaches to the side of the engine would you believe. Small piece of fuel hose that connects to the metal pipe.
H.T.H
Steve.
H.T.H
Steve.
- Mon Sep 01, 2025 10:06 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Rear suspension height
- Replies: 7
- Views: 270122
Re: Rear suspension height
Sadly not been able to get under the car yet but as soon as I am able I will keep you updated on what I find and what the remedy is (at the moment it feels like an itch I cannot scratch, will be glad to get it sorted)
- Mon Aug 25, 2025 9:52 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Rear suspension height
- Replies: 7
- Views: 270122
Re: Rear suspension height
Thanks for the extra information it’s much appreciated, cannot get to the car for a few days now due to family issues but will let you know how I get on once I’m able.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
- Mon Aug 25, 2025 6:24 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Rear suspension height
- Replies: 7
- Views: 270122
Re: Rear suspension height
Hi Ian, the springs look equal to each other side to side, so I do suspect the shock absorbers, they are the original type probably been on the car over 20 yrs 😳
Current measurements are as follows:
Front
O/S. 13”
N/S 13.1/4”
Rear
O/S. 14. 3/4”
N/S. 15.1/2”
from bottom of chrome strip to centre ...
Current measurements are as follows:
Front
O/S. 13”
N/S 13.1/4”
Rear
O/S. 14. 3/4”
N/S. 15.1/2”
from bottom of chrome strip to centre ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2025 1:10 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Rear suspension height
- Replies: 7
- Views: 270122
Rear suspension height
Checked the car over this morning and noticed that the
O/S rear has dropped by nearly an inch in height compared to the N/S and is quite noticeable from behind (to me anyway)
Could this be due to the parabolic springs or the shock absorber?
Springs “looks” the same as the N/S but I’m no expert ...
O/S rear has dropped by nearly an inch in height compared to the N/S and is quite noticeable from behind (to me anyway)
Could this be due to the parabolic springs or the shock absorber?
Springs “looks” the same as the N/S but I’m no expert ...