I've mounted the rear axle onto the new springs, but I can't get the spring to flatten out enough to be able to connect the drop links to the shocks.
I've tried jacking up the spring and it gets closer but the car lifts as well, so not getting close enough. I've also put the wheels on and lowered ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jul 28, 2025 7:09 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Assembling Rear Suspension
- Replies: 2
- Views: 482011
- Mon May 26, 2025 6:36 pm
- Forum: Parts For Sale/Wanted
- Topic: Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13391
Re: Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
Sorry, didn't see the replies.
I'm in Sidcup, London, UK
The stand is still for sale, as is a rotisserie now.
Cheers,
Carl
I'm in Sidcup, London, UK
The stand is still for sale, as is a rotisserie now.
Cheers,
Carl
- Sun Nov 17, 2024 4:41 pm
- Forum: Parts For Sale/Wanted
- Topic: Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13391
Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
All,
I have a Clarke 450kg engine stand that is now surplus to requirements. Barely been used.
I also have a rotisserie.
If anyone is interested, please message me.
Ideally it would be buyer collect.
I have a Clarke 450kg engine stand that is now surplus to requirements. Barely been used.
I also have a rotisserie.
If anyone is interested, please message me.
Ideally it would be buyer collect.
- Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:41 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Brake Line Routing - Banjo Axle
- Replies: 0
- Views: 123138
Brake Line Routing - Banjo Axle
Hi all,
I was wondering, does anyone have any good photos of the brake line routing on a banjo axle?
I'm about to rebuild mine, took some photos, but don't appear to have all the shots I need. I sent the axle away to have new rebound strap bolts welded on - mine sheared when I was taking it apart ...
I was wondering, does anyone have any good photos of the brake line routing on a banjo axle?
I'm about to rebuild mine, took some photos, but don't appear to have all the shots I need. I sent the axle away to have new rebound strap bolts welded on - mine sheared when I was taking it apart ...