Search found 2 matches
- Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:02 am
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Windscreen adjustment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18654
Re: Windscreen adjustment
Door alignment is perfect so I am struggling now!
- Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:19 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Windscreen adjustment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18654
Windscreen adjustment
Hi all
I am building a 1970 MGB roadster using a British heritage bodyshell.
I am at the stage of installing quarter lights and whilst the near side fits nicely against the windscreen, th eoffside is too tight and any attempt to close the door pushes it downwards.
My question is what adjustment do i ...
I am building a 1970 MGB roadster using a British heritage bodyshell.
I am at the stage of installing quarter lights and whilst the near side fits nicely against the windscreen, th eoffside is too tight and any attempt to close the door pushes it downwards.
My question is what adjustment do i ...