Search found 2 matches
- Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:53 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Faulty inside door handle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 32967
Faulty inside door handle
Can't open the passenger door from the inside - outside is fine. Will need to take the door card off but is there a decent drawing anywhere of the mechanism and how it should be to allow the inside to operate properly?
- Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:51 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Faulty Horn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 30444
Faulty Horn
Have an issue with my (car) horn!
Started going off continuously whilst driving. But it's only sounding on one! It's a 1978 and horn is on the RH stalk. I did fiddle with the wiring underneath the steering column and it stopped. Any ideas? I guess I will need to take the cowl off the steering column ...
Started going off continuously whilst driving. But it's only sounding on one! It's a 1978 and horn is on the RH stalk. I did fiddle with the wiring underneath the steering column and it stopped. Any ideas? I guess I will need to take the cowl off the steering column ...