Search found 7 matches

by Fjrden
Sat Jun 21, 2025 5:24 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: is the forum OK to continue ?
Replies: 4
Views: 172836

Re: is the forum OK to continue ?

Great to know. For a relative Newby, the information is gold.
by Fjrden
Sun Oct 20, 2024 4:11 pm
Forum: Parts For Sale/Wanted
Topic: Lots of (MGB + some Midget) parts for sale
Replies: 3
Views: 23053

Re: Lots of (MGB + some Midget) parts for sale

Hi, I've a bit of bubbling on the scuttle, drivers side not much but it's there to be looked at in the future. So whether it's a complete scuttle or repair I'm not sure yet. Also drivers door a couple of paint bubbles so new door, door skin or repair will need to be done at some point. I'm hoping if ...
by Fjrden
Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:20 am
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension
Replies: 3
Views: 40379

Re: GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension


My 75 B was also lowered by a previous owner. But they did not change the front bumpstops to the lowered type. Instead they just cut off the rubberd. This caused it to clang all the way up to my fingertips.

I changed the bumpstops. No more clanging or bump steer!

Regards



What is the sound you ...
by Fjrden
Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:25 pm
Forum: Parts For Sale/Wanted
Topic: Lots of (MGB + some Midget) parts for sale
Replies: 3
Views: 23053

Re: Lots of (MGB + some Midget) parts for sale

Have you anything left or all gone
by Fjrden
Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:21 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension
Replies: 3
Views: 40379

Re: GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension


My 75 B was also lowered by a previous owner. But they did not change the front bumpstops to the lowered type. Instead they just cut off the rubberd. This caused it to clang all the way up to my fingertips.

I changed the bumpstops. No more clanging or bump steer!

Regards
Paul ;0)


Thank you ...
by Fjrden
Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:24 pm
Forum: MGB Technical
Topic: GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension
Replies: 3
Views: 40379

GAZ Dynamic Coil Over Suspension

When I bought my 1975 Jubilee GT, in June, previous owner had done this 'upgrade' which had all new bits and bobs which was good. I like it on smooth road but on our forever pothole infested roads it crashes and bangs and you think it'd be damaged. The car was also lowered at back and front set to ...
by Fjrden
Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:19 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Painter Fabricator
Replies: 1
Views: 28331

Painter Fabricator

Anyone on here in Northern Ireland know of a good car painter fabricator. I'm looking ahead to get advice and perhaps work done before weather improves, lol,