Thanks Mike
I had looked at few UK suppliers but no one sold them many thanks for the links.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Dec 22, 2024 3:32 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: 3/4 anti roll bar
- Replies: 14
- Views: 120898
- Sun Dec 22, 2024 12:32 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: 3/4 anti roll bar
- Replies: 14
- Views: 120898
Re: 3/4 anti roll bar
Thanks for reply’s, yes it’s the two side way stops on the inside of the mountings as used on the standard roll bar.
- Sat Dec 21, 2024 12:21 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: 3/4 anti roll bar
- Replies: 14
- Views: 120898
3/4 anti roll bar
1968 BGT
Recently acquired a ¾ inch anti roll bar should I fit anti roll bar locating clamps each end.
Recently acquired a ¾ inch anti roll bar should I fit anti roll bar locating clamps each end.