Search found 3 matches

by jorgegdv
Thu Jun 26, 2025 4:41 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: How long does it take to appear in the database?
Replies: 4
Views: 192947

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Perfect. Thanks for your reply.
by jorgegdv
Wed Jun 25, 2025 9:34 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: How long does it take to appear in the database?
Replies: 4
Views: 192947

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Thanks for the response. Yes, I submitted my registration a few days ago. just asking since I'll like to order the personalized plaque and need to know my register number, but I can wait.
by jorgegdv
Wed Jun 25, 2025 8:20 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: How long does it take to appear in the database?
Replies: 4
Views: 192947

How long does it take to appear in the database?

Once I submit the online vehicle registration form, how long does it take for it to appear in the database?