Hi David
Thanks for the response, this is the third time I’ve driven it since taking ownership, first two occasions were shorter journeys of 15 mins or so to get it moving. It had been at a garage in March to get it back running where they said all it need was new spark plugs, oil filter and the ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Apr 28, 2026 7:50 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Idling higher than normal
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2031
- Tue Apr 28, 2026 5:16 pm
- Forum: MGB Technical
- Topic: Idling higher than normal
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2031
Idling higher than normal
Hi all
Hope someone can give some pointers on an issue I had the other day. I took out my 1967 MGB GT on Sunday for a run, started all fine and running really well, but after about an hour and a half of it being run I was driving through the town and it was idling at about 2,000 rpm when sat in ...
Hope someone can give some pointers on an issue I had the other day. I took out my 1967 MGB GT on Sunday for a run, started all fine and running really well, but after about an hour and a half of it being run I was driving through the town and it was idling at about 2,000 rpm when sat in ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2025 1:43 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Recommendations for a garage for once-over
- Replies: 2
- Views: 59864
Re: Recommendations for a garage for once-over
Hi Paul
Thanks for the reply, will get in touch with them as well. Hopefully it can get sorted over next few months so it can be checked over and then ready to use for when it starts to warm up again!
Cheers
Tom
Thanks for the reply, will get in touch with them as well. Hopefully it can get sorted over next few months so it can be checked over and then ready to use for when it starts to warm up again!
Cheers
Tom
- Fri Nov 21, 2025 1:29 pm
- Forum: MGB General
- Topic: Recommendations for a garage for once-over
- Replies: 2
- Views: 59864
Recommendations for a garage for once-over
Hi all
I've recently come into ownership of my late grandfather's 1967 MGB GT. Prior to his passing, it was probably kept in the garage for 12 months before then due to his condition not allowing him to be able to drive it. Before that, it was regularly looked after by him as he's owned and ...
I've recently come into ownership of my late grandfather's 1967 MGB GT. Prior to his passing, it was probably kept in the garage for 12 months before then due to his condition not allowing him to be able to drive it. Before that, it was regularly looked after by him as he's owned and ...