An MG for sale

General MGB discussion
Post Reply
Ian F
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am
Forename: Ian
Surname: F
MGCC Member: Yes

An MG for sale

Post by Ian F »

I have just posted this as a note about my Midget in the "for sale" section of the forum.
I thought I would do this as the posts in there don't seem to appear in "recent topics", which is where most folk look.

Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
User avatar
Bumpa
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 am
Forename: Mike
Surname: Howlett
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: An MG for sale

Post by Bumpa »

Reply sent as a private message.
Mike
1969 MGB GTV8 3.9 Conversion. Many classics have passed through my hands but the faithful BGT V8 is the last man standing.
Post Reply