How long does it take to appear in the database?
How long does it take to appear in the database?
Once I submit the online vehicle registration form, how long does it take for it to appear in the database?
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?
The online checker gets updated quaterly roughly. But it all depends on free time.
We are all volunteers on the committee.
If you have submitted after the last update. I will see if there is an upto date version I can add to the online checker.
Paul
Webguru for the MGB Register
We are all volunteers on the committee.
If you have submitted after the last update. I will see if there is an upto date version I can add to the online checker.
Paul
Webguru for the MGB Register
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?
Thanks for the response. Yes, I submitted my registration a few days ago. just asking since I'll like to order the personalized plaque and need to know my register number, but I can wait.
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?
As soon as it has been added.
Andrew Vigor will advise you on the MGB Register # awarded to your car.
It can take a couple of weeks, as I said we are all volunteers. If the Registrar is away on holiday it will not be done until he returns.
They are usually added ASAP.
Regards
Paul
Andrew Vigor will advise you on the MGB Register # awarded to your car.
It can take a couple of weeks, as I said we are all volunteers. If the Registrar is away on holiday it will not be done until he returns.
They are usually added ASAP.
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?
Perfect. Thanks for your reply.