WE HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONE OUR AGM THAT WAS DUE TO TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAY 22nd MARCH DUE TO THE CURRENT VIRUS SITUATION.
We will announce a new date later this year.
If you have any questions on the running of the MGB Register please contact me
Chairman MGB Register
General MGB discussion
1 post • Page 1 of 1