Hi all,
I have been working on my Mg's rear brakes / hubs today (1967 BGT).
I am rather confused - after removing the rear hubs on both sides to change the oil seals; the seals are different? The offside was as I expected, a rubber seal, but the nearside has what appears to be a metal seal or insert?
I am hesitant to remove or try to remove as I don't know what I am dealing with. Has anyone come across this before?
Thanks in advance for any advice or clues.
Thanks Neal
Rear hub oil seals
Re: Rear hub oil seals
Query solved - different type of seal has been used which is a metal covered variety. - Thank you Mike Barclay and Paul Scott
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes