Hi John,
I have been looking to see how I can get a photo of my BGT to appear with my ID. Could you advise please?
Cheers
Phil
Welcome to the MGB Register Forum
-
Phil Henley
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:03 pm
- Forename: Phil
- Surname: Henley
- MGOC Member: Yes
- John Watson
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forename: John
- Surname: Waton
- MGCC Member: Yes
- MGOC Member: Yes
- Location: Abingdon on Thames UK
Re: Welcome to the MGB Register Forum
Phil. If you go to the MGB Register web site, under Forum we have added some instruction on this subject.
I will say the image has to be quite small
John
I will say the image has to be quite small
John
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto