Has anyone fitted a Trophy exhust to a chrome bumper BGT.
I had to mod all the brackets and still to low at manifold end.
Trophy exhust from Moss
Re: Trophy exhust from Moss
thanks for the comment - I was considering one of these but you've given me food for thought.
cheers
cheers
- John Watson
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forename: John
- Surname: Waton
- MGCC Member: Yes
- MGOC Member: Yes
- Location: Abingdon on Thames UK
Re: Trophy exhust from Moss
Hi David
Have you contacted Moss?
Suggest you email [email protected]
They have always been very helpful.
John
Have you contacted Moss?
Suggest you email [email protected]
They have always been very helpful.
John
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
-
Robinson
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:25 pm
- Forename: David
- Surname: Robinson
- MGOC Member: Yes
Re: Trophy exhust from Moss
An update, I have emailed with photos technical at Moss and phoned them they have told me they would forward onto supplier.as yet no reply its only been 4 Weeks.
There technical man told me to fit some spacers under engine mounts to lift up the exhaust!
I have also emailed Moss USA and had a full page reply saying they are not part of Moss Europe but would like more details and will get back to me once I give them the part number as there was more than one tourist trophy system.
I have been determined to make it fit so over the past two weekends I have taken the grinder to the short pipe off the manifold after 7 cuts and some good tig welding not by me I have a perfect fit. Next weekend I will make some new brackets.
There technical man told me to fit some spacers under engine mounts to lift up the exhaust!
I have also emailed Moss USA and had a full page reply saying they are not part of Moss Europe but would like more details and will get back to me once I give them the part number as there was more than one tourist trophy system.
I have been determined to make it fit so over the past two weekends I have taken the grinder to the short pipe off the manifold after 7 cuts and some good tig welding not by me I have a perfect fit. Next weekend I will make some new brackets.