For some days now I have got this error message when I have made a post.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Parser.php on line 186: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 's9e/TextFormatter/Parser/FilterProcessing' not found
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
It does post ok but to check this is so, I have to reload the page and go back to the board index then open the thread again.
Does anyone else get this?
As I haven't opened a new thread recently, I might only get the message when I have replied to an existing thread
Error message when posting?
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Error message when posting?
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Error message when posting?
HI Peter,
I looked into this & thought I had found the cure already. Today I tried something different and I managed to crash the Forum ;0(
I have now got the forum back on line and have just tested with a test post and the error is not coming up. So I may have fixed it or broken it properly this time.
Have Fun
Regards
Paul
I looked into this & thought I had found the cure already. Today I tried something different and I managed to crash the Forum ;0(
I have now got the forum back on line and have just tested with a test post and the error is not coming up. So I may have fixed it or broken it properly this time.
Have Fun
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: Error message when posting?
Hi Paul
I'll let you know what happens when I click 'Submit' after this!
I'll let you know what happens when I click 'Submit' after this!
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: Error message when posting?
Posted ok! Except it told me I 'cannot make another post so soon after your last'
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Error message when posting?
Interesting.
I will look later to see its odd behaviour. It could be because I reloaded a backup from yesterday.
Regards
Paul
I will look later to see its odd behaviour. It could be because I reloaded a backup from yesterday.
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Error message when posting?
I have adjusted accordingly - should be ok now Peter ;0)
Regards
Paul
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register