I should add that I have found the latest topics quite useful as I can decide if I know something about the subject from the Board Index. It also aligns with the MGB Register Newsletter so presumably they can easily lift the list for that.
Personally I would like to see a separate category for 'MGBs in Competition' - not about what people did last weekend at a sprint or a race, but about preparing an MGB for competition, and the requirements for Races, Sprints/Hillclimbs, rallies etc. Might encourage more people to get on the 'other side of the fence' and try it
Cheers
Pete
New forum? MGBs in Competition
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
New forum? MGBs in Competition
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Is there a forum archive?
Well that is what Forum support is for Pete. You only have to ask nicely and I will think about it and then add it!!Peter Cresswell wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 pm I should add that I have found the latest topics quite useful as I can decide if I know something about the subject from the Board Index. It also aligns with the MGB Register Newsletter so presumably they can easily lift the list for that.
Personally I would like to see a separate category for 'MGBs in Competition' - not about what people did last weekend at a sprint or a race, but about preparing an MGB for competition, and the requirements for Races, Sprints/Hillclimbs, rallies etc. Might encourage more people to get on the 'other side of the fence' and try it
Cheers
Pete
Title MGBs in Competition
Race preparation and requirements ?
The Forum list added to the eNewsletter is done manually, but the recent topics setup might make it easier. I will let you no next month
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: Is there a forum archive?
Ok - pretty please then, but I would call it:
Title MGBs in Competition
Requirements and preparation - no event reports please!
Thanks for listening!
Pete
Title MGBs in Competition
Requirements and preparation - no event reports please!
Thanks for listening!
Pete
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Is there a forum archive?
Done!!
Let me know if you feel categories are required and what they might be :0)
Paul
Let me know if you feel categories are required and what they might be :0)
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register