Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April
-
David Askew
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 am
- Forename: David
- Surname: Askew
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Winchester Hampshire England
Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April
I have a voucher for two tickets to the MGB Register Spring Run to Sudeley Castle Gloucestershire for this Sunday 12th April. I am unable to attend owing to a knee injury that prevents me driving my MGB so I am offering them to any MGCC member who can collect the voucher from Oliver's Battery Winchester, (just off junction 11 on the M3) . My home number is 01962 890108.
David Askew
1972 MGBGT
2001 MGF VVC
1972 MGBGT
2001 MGF VVC
-
David Askew
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 am
- Forename: David
- Surname: Askew
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Winchester Hampshire England
Re: Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April
Sorry folks - these tickets have now gone.
David Askew
1972 MGBGT
2001 MGF VVC
1972 MGBGT
2001 MGF VVC
- John Watson
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forename: John
- Surname: Waton
- MGCC Member: Yes
- MGOC Member: Yes
- Location: Abingdon on Thames UK
Re: Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April
Hi David Sorry to hear your news, I hope the knee mends quickly
John
John
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto