Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

General MGB discussion
User avatar
John Watson
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
Forename: John
Surname: Waton
MGCC Member: Yes
MGOC Member: Yes
Location: Abingdon on Thames UK

Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by John Watson »

I will be at Silverstone MG Live for the weekend around an about but mainly at the MGB Register stand in the main marquee, we will have the Jean Denton Marathon MGB on display. Come and say hello.
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
User avatar
George Wilder
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm
Forename: George
Surname: Wilder
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: North West Essex

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by George Wilder »

I'll be there from Friday to Sunday

Have not made my mind up yet 1, 4 or 8 cylinders

See you there
George Wilder
1965 MG MGB Mk1
1995 MG RV8
2005 MG TF 135
1959 BSA D7 Bantam
User avatar
ROGER COOPER
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm
Forename: ROGER
Surname: COOPER
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by ROGER COOPER »

Hi John,

Normally I would be there but this year I have other commitments - have a great weekend, I am sure the Denton MGB will go down a storm!

Rog
Roger Cooper
1974 MGB GT
Bernard Rengger
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:42 pm
Forename: Bernard
Surname: Rengger
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Bernard Rengger »

Will be there in my 1967 MGB GT helping to celebrate 50 years of the MGB GT, an event not to miss
1967 MGB GT
Graham Wilkins
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 pm
Forename: Graham
Surname: Wilkins
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Broad Oak, near Rye, East Sussex

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Graham Wilkins »

I shall be taking my 1966 MGB GT (reg: FDR555D) and will be camping over the weekend (must be mad!). Also in company with MGB GT YPJ450H owned by Paul Money. Looking forward to a great weekend.
Josephine Salmon
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:40 pm
Forename: Josephine
Surname: Salmon
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Josephine Salmon »

I'll be there on the Saturday; helping out on the stand around lunchtime and taking in everything else the show has to offer during the rest of the day! Looking forward to wandering through the Register car parks no admiring all the cars, watching the racing and most of all seeing the Denton MGB again!
User avatar
Peter Cresswell
Posts: 763
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
Forename: Pete
Surname: Cresswell
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Stone, Staffordshire

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Peter Cresswell »

I'll be there for the weekend. Should get there mid afternoon on Friday, and camping in the 'General Camping' site. Red roadster with no bumpers and probably white hardtop.
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+

40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
David Lonsdale

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by David Lonsdale »

I hope it's a very successful weekend, very unlikely we'll be able to go due to my ongoing health issues, very frustrating. :(
Chris.Wilkins
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Chris.Wilkins »

John, I am sure you know I will be at Silverstone as I am on Neill's list, see you on the friday!!
regards
Chris
Christopher Salmon
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:37 pm
Forename: Christopher
Surname: Salmon
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June

Post by Christopher Salmon »

I'll be there with Jo and our daughter Thea on Saturday. See you all there!
Post Reply