yesterday's login?

Forum operation support

Something not working? Getting an error message?
Post Reply
Ian F
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am
Forename: Ian
Surname: F
MGCC Member: Yes

yesterday's login?

Post by Ian F »

What happened yesterday?
I just received a screen about accepting cookies when I tried to login.
I had to renew my password this morning, but all working now.

Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Mrbenn
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Forename: Ben
Surname: Norley
MGOC Member: Yes

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by Mrbenn »

I wondered too. I even asked on the Facebook site but that doesn't seem to be related. It's mainly Americans it seems.
User avatar
Paul Scott
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Forename: Paul
Surname: Scott
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by Paul Scott »

The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.

I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)

Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Ian F
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am
Forename: Ian
Surname: F
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by Ian F »

Many thanks Paul

Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Not_Anumber
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am
Forename: Chris
Surname: S
Location: UK

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by Not_Anumber »

Thanks Paul. As they say, we never fully appreciate what we have until it's gone.

And thankfully now it is back.
1979 MGB GT
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
Mrbenn
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Forename: Ben
Surname: Norley
MGOC Member: Yes

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by Mrbenn »

I echo the previous. It's the 2nd thing I check everyday
BarryD
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:07 am
Forename: Barry
Surname: D
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: yesterday's login?

Post by BarryD »

Paul Scott wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:28 am The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.

I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)

Regards
Paul
Great news. Thank you.
Post Reply