Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?

General MGB discussion
Ian F
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am
Forename: Ian
Surname: F
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?

Post by Ian F »

IMG_20200918_120631971_HDR~2.jpg
Steady on!!! I am 77, and as a gentleman I won't disclose my wife's age.......

Still enjoying days out and long drives in our 1961 Midget and our 1972 MGBGT.

Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
User avatar
Bumpa
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 am
Forename: Mike
Surname: Howlett
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?

Post by Bumpa »

Well said Ian. I shall be 77 in March and have no trouble getting into or out of my MGB, even after 2 or 3 hours at the wheel.
Mike
1969 MGB GTV8 3.9 Conversion. Many classics have passed through my hands but the faithful BGT V8 is the last man standing.
Post Reply