Hi Paul
Is it possible to attach PDFs? I have a good document from Heritage, my insurers, about Agreed Values which would help the understanding of the thread posted by Ian Fozzard this evening.
Also I wrote a long reply to this topic and although it autosaved along the way and I saved it again just before hitting 'Submit', when I did i had to logon again and it was lost. Any chance of recovering this? If the time is needed it was at about 21:50 tonight.
Cheers
Pete
PDF attachments
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
PDF attachments
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
Re: PDF attachments
Thanks for your efforts here Peter, I look forward to reading whatever you manage to post.
I am thinking today of getting some quotes from a number of other brokers as advised here on the forum. I am practically decided that the "Artisan" policy I am currently being offered is not really suitable for classic car insurance! It's a disappointment as I have been with this broker for many years.
Ian F
I am thinking today of getting some quotes from a number of other brokers as advised here on the forum. I am practically decided that the "Artisan" policy I am currently being offered is not really suitable for classic car insurance! It's a disappointment as I have been with this broker for many years.
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: PDF attachments
Hi Pete,
If the below file works PDF's should work Lets see what happens
Have you tried attaching the file and got an error?
Do you know the size of the file you are trying to attach? 3mb is the limit
If it is bigger than this send me the file Pete and I will pop it up for download.
Regards
Paul
If the below file works PDF's should work Lets see what happens
Have you tried attaching the file and got an error?
Do you know the size of the file you are trying to attach? 3mb is the limit
If it is bigger than this send me the file Pete and I will pop it up for download.
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: PDF attachments
Hi Paul - it is 663Kb. I'll try and attach it here first!
That seems to have worked, so I'll now try attaching it to the main topic.
Any ideas on recovering my loooooong post?
Pete
Any ideas on recovering my loooooong post?
Pete
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: PDF attachments
Posting the file has worked but it doesn't open immediately - it appears as a download in the tray at the bottom left of the screen.
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: PDF attachments
posting the file has worked!
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: PDF attachments
That is correct Pete
It will work as a download only
StaySafe
Paul
It will work as a download only
StaySafe
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register