Page 1 of 1

What did Santa bring?

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:39 pm
by DickBrowne
Like many blokes, I’m not easy to buy for, but any change or refocus of interest brings with it a much-welcomed gift opportunity. This year, I had a number of MG themed gifts, a nice shiny alloy rocker box, an MG car club coat and some very nice overalls (not MG ones, but much welcomed as my old ones are looking massively “loved” (EG past their best).

I don’t think anything there would be unfamiliar to many here, but I’m guessing that nobody else has one of these!
C106A50D-A540-4F91-B46C-F38EC4F30043.jpeg
E9968594-B00C-4F1D-B1BF-6F0A68130EE2.jpeg
Courtesy of Rev. Mrs. Browne. I think I know what I may be wearing for Vintage Stony on New Years Day!

Re: What did Santa bring?

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:49 pm
by Vic Butler
Money for me!!!

Re: What did Santa bring?

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:24 pm
by Petejev
Nice new Mota Lita leather steering wheel & boss for my new baby. Got the car a month ago after a year of searching, delighted with a fully restored to a very high standard 1971 B GT. my 11th MG. Hope to be at events in 22. Pete

Re: What did Santa bring?

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:30 pm
by Ian F
You are correct Richard - I don't have one of those!

I got a nice shiny stainless steel exhaust system for my MG, but it was for my MK1 Midget, not my BGT (sorry!).

Ian F