Page 1 of 1

Hardtop lower window seal

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:07 pm
by Overseas Switzerland
I have an old MGB hardtop and the lower window seals need to be replaced. AHH7247 (moss cataloge) is not available since several years, I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone has an idea where to get them or what alternatives could be used?

Thanks in advance

Markus

Re: Hardtop lower window seal

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:05 pm
by Peter Cresswell
Hi Markus,
I think your only option is to try Woolies who specialise in trim and rubber mouldings. See https://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/.
If you have a piece of the original as a pattern they have an extensive range of profiles on their website, but if not you could try emailing them with details of what it is for and where it fits.
Hope this helps,

Re: Hardtop lower window seal

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:29 pm
by Thomas Becks
Hi Markus,

or try Döpper Profile in Germany.
http://www.doepper-profile.de/

Cheers Thomas

Re: Hardtop lower window seal

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:06 pm
by Overseas Switzerland
Thanks Thomas & Pete,
they have a lot of profiles, I will try to find the correct one.

Markus