A pair of Parabolics
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:01 pm
Sadly I have sold my MGB GT and have in the garage a set of rear lights (quite used) and a pair of parabolic springs.
The lights can be collected for free from Newport
Pagnell
The springs, probably a bit difficult to post, tbh, so probably best collected also - they have very little use but are used. I got them from Steve Denton (if you watch MGB videos on YouTube or read Practical Classics, you may know of him) and never got around to fitting them.
I believe they include all the fittings.
Other parts which can be collected for free include a used but still perfectly good water pump and some bonnet buffers.
PM or mail to [email protected] for details, negotiations and general chit-chat.
The lights can be collected for free from Newport
Pagnell
The springs, probably a bit difficult to post, tbh, so probably best collected also - they have very little use but are used. I got them from Steve Denton (if you watch MGB videos on YouTube or read Practical Classics, you may know of him) and never got around to fitting them.
I believe they include all the fittings.
Other parts which can be collected for free include a used but still perfectly good water pump and some bonnet buffers.
PM or mail to [email protected] for details, negotiations and general chit-chat.