Page 1 of 1

Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:50 am
by David Askew
I have a voucher for two tickets to the MGB Register Spring Run to Sudeley Castle Gloucestershire for this Sunday 12th April. I am unable to attend owing to a knee injury that prevents me driving my MGB so I am offering them to any MGCC member who can collect the voucher from Oliver's Battery Winchester, (just off junction 11 on the M3) . My home number is 01962 890108.

Re: Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:33 pm
by David Askew
Sorry folks - these tickets have now gone.

Re: Free Tickets Spring Run Sudeley Castle 12th April

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:36 pm
by John Watson
Hi David Sorry to hear your news, I hope the knee mends quickly
John