Page 1 of 2
Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 pm
by John Watson
I will be at Silverstone MG Live for the weekend around an about but mainly at the MGB Register stand in the main marquee, we will have the Jean Denton Marathon MGB on display. Come and say hello.
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:51 pm
by George Wilder
I'll be there from Friday to Sunday
Have not made my mind up yet 1, 4 or 8 cylinders
See you there
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 pm
by ROGER COOPER
Hi John,
Normally I would be there but this year I have other commitments - have a great weekend, I am sure the Denton MGB will go down a storm!
Rog
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:14 pm
by Bernard Rengger
Will be there in my 1967 MGB GT helping to celebrate 50 years of the MGB GT, an event not to miss
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:19 pm
by Graham Wilkins
I shall be taking my 1966 MGB GT (reg: FDR555D) and will be camping over the weekend (must be mad!). Also in company with MGB GT YPJ450H owned by Paul Money. Looking forward to a great weekend.
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:11 am
by Josephine Salmon
I'll be there on the Saturday; helping out on the stand around lunchtime and taking in everything else the show has to offer during the rest of the day! Looking forward to wandering through the Register car parks no admiring all the cars, watching the racing and most of all seeing the Denton MGB again!
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:38 am
by Peter Cresswell
I'll be there for the weekend. Should get there mid afternoon on Friday, and camping in the 'General Camping' site. Red roadster with no bumpers and probably white hardtop.
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 pm
by David Lonsdale
I hope it's a very successful weekend, very unlikely we'll be able to go due to my ongoing health issues, very frustrating. :(
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:50 pm
by Chris.Wilkins
John, I am sure you know I will be at Silverstone as I am on Neill's list, see you on the friday!!
regards
Chris
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm
by Christopher Salmon
I'll be there with Jo and our daughter Thea on Saturday. See you all there!