What happened yesterday?
I just received a screen about accepting cookies when I tried to login.
I had to renew my password this morning, but all working now.
Ian F
yesterday's login?
yesterday's login?
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Re: yesterday's login?
I wondered too. I even asked on the Facebook site but that doesn't seem to be related. It's mainly Americans it seems.
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: yesterday's login?
The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.
I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)
Regards
Paul
I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: yesterday's login?
Many thanks Paul
Ian F
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
-
Not_Anumber
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am
- Forename: Chris
- Surname: S
- Location: UK
Re: yesterday's login?
Thanks Paul. As they say, we never fully appreciate what we have until it's gone.
And thankfully now it is back.
And thankfully now it is back.
1979 MGB GT
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
Re: yesterday's login?
I echo the previous. It's the 2nd thing I check everyday
Re: yesterday's login?
Great news. Thank you.Paul Scott wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:28 am The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.
I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)
Regards
Paul