Page 1 of 1
Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:03 pm
by BarryD
At some point in its recent life my 78 roadster has had the centre dashboard panel off. I’m guessing the previous owner was a summer driver as he has failed to connect the cables to the controls. It looks like the cable ends are missing so is it these Trunnions Nipples I need?
Re: Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:54 pm
by Mrbenn
I know that's the right one for the heater controls. I've not removed the others though.
Re: Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:31 am
by BarryD
Mrbenn wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:54 pm
I know that's the right one for the heater controls. I've not removed the others though.
Great, thank you, now I’ve got to find some other goodies to make the P&P acceptable lol