"Loose MGB 1978"
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 pm
Hi guys,
Had some work done to my Mgb 1978, which for a change I am totally happy with :) The mechanic that dealt with it described it as a "loose car" now then, when asked about what excacly he meant by this all I got was "there's some play in a few areas" he was unwilling to go into further detail which I though was odd.
Does anybody maybe have an idea or any thoughts of what he meant at all, and if so any easy methods of solving it? :s
Just thought there was no harm in asking encase sombody had a different opinion to mine :)
Many thanks :)
Had some work done to my Mgb 1978, which for a change I am totally happy with :) The mechanic that dealt with it described it as a "loose car" now then, when asked about what excacly he meant by this all I got was "there's some play in a few areas" he was unwilling to go into further detail which I though was odd.
Does anybody maybe have an idea or any thoughts of what he meant at all, and if so any easy methods of solving it? :s
Just thought there was no harm in asking encase sombody had a different opinion to mine :)
Many thanks :)