Seem to have been hit by the cheap crappy parts lottery. The Vac advance pipe has only been on the car since last summer but the elbow on the dizzy end is cracking and splitting.
Has anyone seen any decent ones for sale or are they all going to be like this? I did wonder if replacing it with a silicone hose would work but on some research it would slow the response down.
Vac advance elbow
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Vac advance elbow
I had the same issue.
I just went to Halfords and got a rubber vac hose & went straight from dizzy to manifold.
Problem solved.
Paul
I just went to Halfords and got a rubber vac hose & went straight from dizzy to manifold.
Problem solved.
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: Vac advance elbow
Bought a silicone hose off Amazon. It works perfectly 