An MG for sale

Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Post Reply
Ian F
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am
Forename: Ian
Surname: F
MGCC Member: Yes

An MG for sale

Post by Ian F »

Not an MGB, so trust this will not offend.

I have to slim down my toys, and regrettably my 1961 Mk1 Midget is for sale. The ad will be in the June edition of Safety Fast. I can be flexible on price, but the ad will suggest circa £10k is sought.
Anyone interested would definitely need to come and have a good look!!
Location is just North of Edinburgh adjacent to the Forth Bridges.
(07746 581872)

Mike (Bumpa) - I have sent you a PM on this forum, just in case of interest.........

Ian F
P5040008e.jpg
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Post Reply