Page 1 of 1

How long does it take to appear in the database?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 8:20 pm
by jorgegdv
Once I submit the online vehicle registration form, how long does it take for it to appear in the database?

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 9:20 pm
by Paul Scott
The online checker gets updated quaterly roughly. But it all depends on free time.
We are all volunteers on the committee.

If you have submitted after the last update. I will see if there is an upto date version I can add to the online checker.

Paul
Webguru for the MGB Register

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 9:34 pm
by jorgegdv
Thanks for the response. Yes, I submitted my registration a few days ago. just asking since I'll like to order the personalized plaque and need to know my register number, but I can wait.

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 6:56 am
by Paul Scott
As soon as it has been added.
Andrew Vigor will advise you on the MGB Register # awarded to your car.

It can take a couple of weeks, as I said we are all volunteers. If the Registrar is away on holiday it will not be done until he returns.
They are usually added ASAP.

Regards
Paul

Re: How long does it take to appear in the database?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 4:41 pm
by jorgegdv
Perfect. Thanks for your reply.