I need just the body, but would consider a whole carb
TY!A
John
MGB AUD 325F (front) carb body
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
-
John Haine
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2025 5:56 pm
- Forename: John
- Surname: Haine
Re: MGB AUD 325F (front) carb body
John,
what exact are you looking for? I think the upper part of the SU - the cylindrical top part - is matched to the piston to ensure a precise fit. But I could be mistaken!
The exact spec of the carb may not be important, depending on exactly which parts you need?
Ian F
what exact are you looking for? I think the upper part of the SU - the cylindrical top part - is matched to the piston to ensure a precise fit. But I could be mistaken!
The exact spec of the carb may not be important, depending on exactly which parts you need?
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Re: MGB AUD 325F (front) carb body
Another member who never replies
Ian F
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold