Anuone got LHX144K ?
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2026 10:57 am
I've just been reading an old copy of Enjoying MG and read a letter from the then owner of LHX144K. It sounded well used :¬)
Just out of curiosity I popped the reg into the DVLA site and was suprised to see its still about.
If anyone on here has got it I can send them details.
Would be a fun (depends on your definition of fun) to trawl through all back editions and build a spreadsheet of MGBs pictured / mentioned / featured.
Maybe when I retire.....
Just out of curiosity I popped the reg into the DVLA site and was suprised to see its still about.
If anyone on here has got it I can send them details.
Would be a fun (depends on your definition of fun) to trawl through all back editions and build a spreadsheet of MGBs pictured / mentioned / featured.
Maybe when I retire.....