MGFest26 Fire Extinguisher & Soft PVC Restorer

General MGB discussion
Post Reply
Barry Colgate
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Forename: Barry
Surname: Colgate
MGCC Member: Yes

MGFest26 Fire Extinguisher & Soft PVC Restorer

Post by Barry Colgate »

Hi everyone,
Whilst at MGFest26 Brands Hatch, a fellow MGB owner wandered up to me and asked about the Fire Extinguisher I carry in my Roadster. I couldn't remember the details, but on the off chance he is looks at this forum, I thought I would post the details here. It is 'Fire Safety Stick' which I have mounted on the side of the passenger footwell, sitting top of the sill, using a couple of plastic covered spring clips. I have included a few photographs. Please note it is very pricey, although some friends and I managed a discount through a small bulk order.

It is marketed through https://firesafetystickshop.co.uk/collections/all

Whilst I am, I would like to sing the praise for E-Tech 'Clear Vision Soft PVC Restorer'. I could not believe the renovation of my very aged soft top windows. They are like new. I treated both sides and now I have perfectly clear vision rearward.

All the best.
Attachments
100_4613.JPG
100_4612.JPG
100_4610.JPG
Post Reply