Page 1 of 1
Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:12 pm
by John Watson
Does anyone have any of the above car spotlights ?
For the Marathon MGB rebuild we need 5 of them, we would pay but would sooner have them donated to this project.
To see where the were fitted on the MGB go to
www.mgb-register.org and follow the link on the home page.
Many thanks
John
Chairman
MGB Register
Re: Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:36 pm
by Brian Wyld
I may be able to help out here John.
I had some on a rally Mini years ago and I'm sure I still have them somewhere buried in the basement. I'll see if I can locate them and ley you know. Not sure what condition they are in as I remember I did manage to dent one of them.
Brian
Re: Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:23 pm
by John Watson
Star man Brian. If you can find them would be great.
Give me a call 0770070575236
Regards
John
Re: Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:40 pm
by Brian Wyld
pm sent John.
Re: Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:06 am
by John Watson
Hi Brian Many thanks for delivering the Cibie lamps to Abingdon, although I have not yet seen them.
Hope you had a good trip
John
Re: Cibie Oscar spot lights
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:50 pm
by Brian Wyld
No problem John. Nice to have a good look at the car as well.
Yes, good trip thanks, hope yours went well.
Brian