Wanted Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:49 pm
I'm looking for someone who owns a rubber bumper roadster in Pageant Blue please, on which to base a model of an MGB.
It does not have to be roadworthy at this exact moment (we all have periods when our cars are off the road, I know!) but if you own a Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster please get in touch either on a PM on this site or on [email protected]
I can then explain in more detail.
Or if anyone reading this thinks 'my friend xxxx has one like that' - please don't JUST think it, contact me, or ask the owner to.
I need to locate a car quite quickly!
I do own a couple of MGBs, and some will know me from my MGB film, but this is actually a work enquiry as I work for a major model company on a freelance basis.
Thanks
John
It does not have to be roadworthy at this exact moment (we all have periods when our cars are off the road, I know!) but if you own a Pageant Blue rubber bumper roadster please get in touch either on a PM on this site or on [email protected]
I can then explain in more detail.
Or if anyone reading this thinks 'my friend xxxx has one like that' - please don't JUST think it, contact me, or ask the owner to.
I need to locate a car quite quickly!
I do own a couple of MGBs, and some will know me from my MGB film, but this is actually a work enquiry as I work for a major model company on a freelance basis.
Thanks
John